I picked Home and Business mistakenly when what I really want is Standard. Haven't yet paid. Can't see a way to change. Do I need to redo everything with new account?

To explain things better, I hit an option early on that I thought applied to me , that would require the Home and Business option. So I hit the button to allow the upgrade. Basically, I originally thought I needed self-employment when it was really casual labour.

I realized later on that it didn't apply to me, so I wen't back to where I was prompted, and picked the correct option, hoping that this would be enough. When I get to the end, I still have Home and Business in the cart with no way I can see to pick the correct option, Standard.

I went through the questions on the home page that determine which version I actually need, and it is indeed Standard (I have education credits to claim).

Is there a way to just get the correct payment option here so I can finish? I imagine I could just sign up a whole new account and redo everything, but I'd rather avoid that.