New Member
This widget could not be displayed.

Investors and rental owners

Where would I claim the fees paid by my grandmother who lives in a personal care home (nursing home) in Manitoba? Would I claim this as a medical expense, or as rent paid under the Education Property Tax Credit? Or can I claim the rent paid in both places? She has a T2201 on file with the CRA and has a medical disability.