com-com

In Feb.I advised you about the problem with T5. When I enter a T5 amount in fill in po-up window box 11, that amount will automatically double in the entry table....Why?

You answered: .....the issue will be referred to our technology department for correction. You can be confident....bla bla bla...

The correction obviously was not done yet. Why?

Self-employed

I have just tested your scenario on my own copy of TTD.  Presumably you are referring to the Tslip entry window in the Forms view of the software.  When you enter the Actual dividend, the Taxable dividend, and the Dividend tax credit, the display will show the sum of those three numbers...which is what that window indicates.  However the software will properly allocate the Taxable dividend amount to line 120 of the T1.

View solution in original post

com-com

Self-employed

The window indicates Non-Eligible Dividends which is the number in the window 10 of T5. No sum of anything be shown here.  Just Non-Eligible Dividends. As, by the way, always was in the past.

Self-employed

Look at the screenshot I attached.

Self-employed

The line description is Non-eligible dividends (10, 11, 12)

Self-employed

Thank you Jeffrey, this makes total sense.  I see the software is working perfectly!

Self-employed

Most welcome Noahdavid22.

Self-employed

I guess some just are slower on the uptake...
com-com

Self-employed

There is a well established terminology in Accounting.

Self-employed

Give it up com-com.  Jeffrey is right...there is no problem with the software.  You could just admit that you were not reading the screen properly.