Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Self-employed
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
While not working and on a disability I moved to be closer to family during these uncertain times. Surely there is a tax break for that?
louiec817 ‎Posted July 27, 2022 | Latest post 53m ago by AHMiah1
I am not sure whether I need to put some things added up all together, or each input separately as it's own (Class 8 for example - laptop and camera value together in the same CCA input here in Turbotax, or put separately). I know it asks for the dat... read more
matt101matttax ‎Posted June 14, 2022 | Latest post yesterday by TurboTaxSusan
I know roughly how many hours I use it for work in a given week, but I'm not sure whether to use the work percentage to calculate the total cost, or if I use that percentage against my allowable CCA claim amount.
mpf137 ‎Posted June 14, 2022 | Latest post yesterday by TurboTaxSusan
Can Capital Cost Allowance Create a Business Loss?I am talking about Business income not property income like rental income. Thank You
Sangwone ‎Posted June 10, 2022 | Latest post yesterday by Kaur
There was an error between netfile and cra. I had to refile. Netfile said they are correct. Cra had a different net income. cra said to refile. I did. Nothing is being processed yet.
pollygem ‎Posted July 7, 2022 | Latest post yesterday by TurboTaxSusan
laura-janzen ‎Posted May 24, 2021 | Latest post Wednesday by AHMiah1
I finished 2018 return and need to carry forward the same file to the same TurboTax 2018 to file a final partial year 2019 return. How do I do this since it won't carry forward the same year.
questionsforever ‎Posted October 30, 2019 | Latest post Wednesday by TurboTaxSusan
eric_sladic ‎Posted April 30, 2022 | Latest post Wednesday by Shane27
Top Contributors