Seniors and students

Thank you Jennifer.

I had originally filled out the amount of rent that I had paid in the T4, (I think that it was,) but it may have been deleted when asked to do the T4A (P) instead.Is there any way to include that after the Netfile had been sent?

The pdf said:

"If you meet these conditions and are applying for the 2016 OEPTC, tick this box. 6118
The box has an x in it.
Complete Parts A and B on the back of this form
[I did not see the back of the form unless they meant this:]
"Part A – Amount paid for a principal residence for 2015
"Enter the total amount of rent paid for your principal residence (including a private
long-term care home) in Ontario for 2015."

On Part A it has:
"Enter the total amount of property tax paid for your principal residence in Ontario for 2015. 6112"
That was not filled out, I filled out B...

I think that I had somehow ended up in the B Section, which said:
"Part B – Declaration

Complete Part B if you are applying for the OEPTC, the NOEC, or the OSHPTG.
In the column "Amount paid for 2015", enter the amount(s) paid for rent, property tax, home energy costs on a reserve, and/or accommodation in a public long-term care home.

I declare the following information about my principal residence(s) in Ontario during 2015:
(If you need more space, attach a separate sheet of paper.)
Address, Postal code,  Number of months resident in 2015
Amount paid for 2015, Name of landlord, municipality, or supplier to whom payment was made, as applicable"

So, I am not sure if it made a difference by not filling out Part A and putting Part B instead and if that will prevent me from getting the Trillium payments that I have been receiving the way I do now?

http://www.fin.gov.on.ca/en/credit/oeptc/

Thank you.