Seniors and students

Why isn't box 13 shown in Turbotax?  If I look at the T5008 while logged into CRA, box 13 is there and shows USD, for stocks that were bought or sold in US dollars. 

When I look at the T5008s in either Easy Step or in the table view, box 13 is not shown.  That means I have to delete EVERY T5008 slip that Turbotax downloaded from CRA since they're all there, but all the CAD and USD trades are numerically right but all mixed together without any exchange rate applied. 

I have to either pick through them and find and delete the USD ones, or just delete them all, then use the PDF T5/T5008 the bank sent me, make separate tables for CAD and USD in Excel, apply the Bank of Canada 2023 exchange rate, and then enter the CDN and US totals into Turbotax.

The currency boxes were in CRA so they should have been in what TurboTax downloaded.  Why was that information thrown away?  All the program had to do, is show those boxes and give me another box to enter the exchange rate.

Turbotax has done the same thing for several years, discarding that essential currency information.