New Member
This widget could not be displayed.

Seniors and students

Here's some additional information on making an amendment to your return:

You already filed your tax return, it was accepted by the CRA, and now you received additional forms or tax information or you need to correct something.

If so, you need to amend the tax return you already filed. First, be sure the return was accepted by the CRA, and do not change the return you already filed. Amended returns must be filed on a new form called T1-ADJ, T1 Adjustment Request.

Follow these steps:

  1. Check that the CRA received your return
  2. Follow these instructions to amend your return

View solution in original post