Level 6

Seniors and students

No, just complete the returns and NetFile them.
If CRA want to have a signed T1032 they will ask for it before completing assessment.
I've not been asked to submit one yet.

Turbotax will generate the forms and populate them based on your splitting.
Just as well as it is a complex form to prepare manually, even for math-savvy folks.

View solution in original post