How to I declare my retirement allowance in my RRSP contributions?

Hi,

In June 2019, I received a retirement allowance.  It was composed of a portion as ineligible transfer PLUS another portion as eligible transfer.  When I received my T4, it included my income in box 14 correctly (without the retirement allowance), the ineligible transfer portion in box 67 and the eligible transfer portion in box 66.  That all seems correct.

The total amount of my retirement allowance was transferred to my RRSP since I had enough room for the ineligible portion of the allowance.   My bank only gave me a receipt for the ineligible portion.  I was expecting another receipt for my eligible transfer as well. 

Filling out the boxes in TurboTax, how do I declare my RRSP contributions?  Do I declare the full amount of my retirement allowance as contributions (even if I only have a bank receipt for the ineligible portion), then put the eligible transfer portion in the Designated transfer box?  Should my bank give me a contribution receipt for the eligible transfer portion since it is a contribution?