New Member

How do I change the amount of personal exemption for tax credits. Non-resident for 9 months.

As a non-resident for nine months, I cannot claim the full Personal Exemption amount. How do I change the amount on the return. Thanks.

New Member

Credits and deductions

On the info tabs, you have to indicate that you emigrated or immigrated and the dates in which you did so and a series of questions will pop up to limit your claim amount.

Please note that your status might be part year resident not a non-resident.

View solution in original post