Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Credits and deductions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
We've received an "initial contact letter" from CRA asking to "support your claim for allowable charitable donations" but the number is quite a bit bigger on Line 34000 than what we actually gave (and, obviously, can verify with receipts). Simply, we... read more
redwingsandcocacola ‎Posted August 8, 2021 | Latest post Friday by HeerG
Is it possible to claim a different amount of charitable donations made on your provincial tax forms vs your federal tax forms? By doing so you could end up with different donation claim amounts federal vs provincial, and therefore different carry fo... read more
nerf1 ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post Friday by SandraWWoodbridge
My income is $52K. My wife does not want to work here. What would be the tax credits when she files. If she does not file, how much can I claim. Province is Ontario, and no kids
Mhvk ‎Posted 2 weeks ago
turbo tax won't let me go back  I'm stuck on a blank medical expense
debchev-shaw-ca ‎Posted July 22, 2021 | Latest post 3 weeks ago by ClaudiaN
Cannot figure out why I cannot turn off the Disability Tax Credit being applied to my return. The software miscalculated my refund by $1500 as a result. I am claiming the DTC for a child not for myself. No matter what I do the software keeps repeatin... read more
mdesteur ‎Posted May 10, 2021 | Latest post 3 weeks ago by mdesteur
tttmacmillan ‎Posted September 12, 2021 | Latest post September 12, 2021 by DenseffGeorge
It will only add my expenses to the calculation of my refund if my end date entered is 31/12/2020...as soon as I change the date, it takes my allowable medical expenses out of the equation on my Review page.
alison-seglie ‎Posted August 22, 2021 | Latest post August 23, 2021 by DanPaul03