Disappointed with TurboTax in accuracy, performance and customer service

After I filed:

Why is the balance owing on my Notice of Assessment different from what TurboTax calculated?

TurboTax said I was getting a refund of $552.32 and CRA said I needed to pay $373.46.

I had to contact the customer support phone number: [phone number removed] but I didn’t receive any help or any kind of support, it shows that the company has a very poor customer service.

After Verifying the source of discrepancy between your NOA and the tax return that I filed

and comparing the line numbers on my NOA and their corresponding values with those entered into TurboTax.

The discrepancies were in a TurboTax fault because I used the “Auto file my return” to
transfer all my information directly from your CRA My Account, and I expected accuracy which didn't happen.

Turbo Tax reported my NET capital losses of 3,969.00 as a NON capital loss of 3,969.00 which had a big impact on the ending balance.

We are not self-employed and my first issue with Turbo tax started when I choose to use “Turbo tax premier” to file our income tax return but unfortunately the turbo tax blocked me at the final step Saying that I have non capital gain to file and I must upgrade to the turbo tax self-employed. I had to pay for the unnecessary upgrade and for turbo tax mistake for the non-Accuracy auto file

At this stage I am completely disappointed Specially after I compared another Free Online Tax Filing Software Result with turbo tax which is a paid service and it is not cheep and I found a better accuracy in performance with the Free Online Tax Filing Software.

I am requesting a full refund for my payment as I am not satisfied with TurboTax service. Thanks