Marital status change from CL to single in TTax/CRA. Error - Can't have single status with spouse info entered. Can't delete spouse info. Skip error and file anyway?

Changed marital status on TTax/CRA from CL to single (12/18). TTax error "Your marital status cannot be single if you've entered information about your spouse/partner". It won't allow me to delete my partner's info. Best thing to do here to skip error and file anyway?

My marital status changed as of 12-17-2018 from Common-Law to Single. I changed my status successfully in CRA and TurboTax. TurboTax is requiring me to enter spouse's info. At the end, there is an error message saying "Your marital status cannot be single if you've entered information about your spouse/partner". I can't delete my partner's information. Should I skip this error and file anyways? Or is there a way to fix it?

UPDATE: The reply said to start a new return and select to transfer my spousal return. We filed separately, so this is not an option when I start my new return. I have tried starting a new return with both options offered (selecting my name as well as skipping the transfer altogether). TurboTax still asks for partner's info. What am I doing wrong?