nobileros

Is there a bug with form TP1029LR? Can't file return. Blocked error postal ode not recofgnized. It is correct?

Troubleshooting

I know on that form that RQ wants the postal code in a format without a space. Give that a try.

View solution in original post

minah222

Troubleshooting

It does not work, the error persists with or without a space

Troubleshooting

I will send you an email to follow up.
Sunny4

Troubleshooting

What's the solution? I have the same problem. I am giving the right postal code as requested. But turbo tax kept say erros so I can't file my return. Could you please post your solution here? Last night, I tried to update turbo tax again, but it still did not work.

Troubleshooting

minah222 resolved his issue by doing the following: The error message within turbo tax is wrongly pointing to the postal code. Instead it should mention that lines 32/42 are not complete and the issue was resolved by adding 0001 after the TQ
Sunny4

Troubleshooting

Thanks. Is 0001 for every one?
minah222

Troubleshooting

Is 0001 for every one? These are the numbers I had in the TVQ registration number that followed the letters TQ, check the TVQ registration of your supplier/contractor and use whichever numbers that follow the "TQ" letters.
nobileros

Troubleshooting

Must enter 0001. Once I verified and entered the missing 0001 the postal code error disappeared.
Sunny4

Troubleshooting

thanks. I called my contractor to get the missing TQ number - 0001.