Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Troubleshooting
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
CRA told me Turbotax Business Incorporated 2021 has a bug and it failed to do Part 4 tax, as they found many such errors, including mine. The software did not calculated Part 4 tax, though the data is there.I need Turbotax Management to take note of ... read more
estella1 ‎Posted July 5, 2022 | Latest post yesterday by estella1
My ex and I separated in 2021. I am trying to do my tax return but it needs me ex's tax return info in order for me to move on. This wouldn't be an issue, but when he goes to do his tax return, it asks for my tax return info - but I can't do my tax r... read more
missabbyd ‎Posted March 15, 2022 | Latest post yesterday by Shane27
cannot see license code for order number TTWNA154096281 on receipt
410salal ‎Posted yesterday
I have a non-qualified investment in my RRSP and need to report it. I believe that this requires Form RC339 but am not able to find it.
nedako ‎Posted yesterday
The files for two tax returns submitted to CRA are different than what TurboTax has recorded as what was submitted. Now I cannot refile through NETFILE and I have mailed the returns but they were never received by CRA. Is it possible for TurboTax to ... read more
jenifer2 ‎Posted July 6, 2022 | Latest post yesterday by TurboTaxSusan
My parents are both in their 70's and live in a house I own. I pay for their expenses, and I assist when they have appointments, need groceries, etc. Can I claim the expenses paid on the house they live in? Such as property taxes, heat, lights, insur... read more
Rerussellr ‎Posted April 30, 2021 | Latest post Wednesday by AHMiah1
The truck I use for my subcontracting business is in my father's name. He is listed on the ownership and plates. The financing is also in his name, but I make the monthly financing payment. I pay for my portion of the insurance and am listed as the p... read more
Kcsdk ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post Wednesday by Shane27
my wife and i are both retired with pensions, i just started a small self emplyed business and have made a fair profit, which turbo tax should i purchase to handle our pensions and profit from business
genplugs ‎Posted Wednesday