Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
EnglishEN

Pick a language

Français English
Announcements
For information related to Covid-19 and how to get help if you lost your job, please see The Covid-19 Tax Info Center
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Troubleshooting
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
I downloaded Turbo Tax in English and am notw registered etc.How can i change it to French without having to register again etc.Is there a lien where i can clik on the program to make that changeThanmks
SKIPRO ‎Posted February 15, 2020 | Latest post 6m ago by DaleM
I encountered the following error when I did my TurboTax 2019 Standard version product registeration: We're sorry, we have encountered an unforseen error.Failed to connect to database.Please try again later. How can I solve it and complete the produc... read more
richew ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post 27m ago by LinusTer
I keep receiving a message saying my birthday is incorrect, however, it is correct. It is 05/27/1972
Lascienskie ‎Posted February 20, 2020 | Latest post 53m ago by TurboTaxHeba
it tells me to on ON428 and I can't find it
oscarnday ‎Posted 58m ago
I desperately need the 2015 disc or have it reloaded on my computer. My old computer hard drive froze so had to get a new computer but I have every disc back to 2002 (even when it was Quick Tax) except for 2015. I have reloaded back to 2010 (except f... read more
Verne Stuber ‎Posted 2 hours ago
Without going into personal details, let's say my taxable income is in the second tax bracket. In Canada, it's from $46K to $93K and in Quebec (I pay both) it's from $43K to $86K. For argument sake, let's says $50K. According to the tax tables, the r... read more
vitevite ‎Posted October 30, 2019 | Latest post 2 hours ago by melias
Hello! I am a new user and I'm looking to purchase your products but I'm not sure which ones to buy. My husband is employed full-time but works from home so he has some expenses he can claim. He has one T4 and his returns are always quite straight-fo... read more
northshore7 ‎Posted 3 hours ago