Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
EnglishEN

Pick a language

Français English
Announcements
For information related to Covid-19 and how to get help if you lost your job, please see The Covid-19 Tax Info Center
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Troubleshooting
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
TurboTax CD won't load
PJR-4547 ‎Posted 6 hours ago
I purchased the business edition to file my new corporation but it only provides Federal Forms not the State. When I'm about to purchase the State it only provide one option for LLC not corporations. Is that the right one?
yaelyanne ‎Posted yesterday
I am trying to remove the Assist & Review program option from Returns before I file and pay and cannot find where to do so. This set up was an error on my part. Please advise.
kunstar ‎Posted May 28, 2020 | Latest post yesterday by sjww
Is there any way to actually get through to a person on phone support? The computerized assistance and the community chats are not enough. I changed credit card information for my longstanding TurboTax standard download well after the January downloa... read more
Bob38 ‎Posted yesterday
I may have accidentally ignored a couple of final review questions, but they no longer show up as part of the review. How can I 'reset' all the final review questions so I can go through them again. I'm on TurboTax Download Version Standard edition. ... read more
stclarke1 ‎Posted yesterday
What date will the T1 and T1 Summary be transformed into transmittable form. its Feb 20 already and the T1 and T1 Summary are still showing as Draft. Please advise if anyone has any date or idea about this.
naty_espina1 ‎Posted February 19, 2020 | Latest post Monday by manal1977
Can I use your online Live service even if I’m not in Canada?And If I close my Canadian bank account, can I do tax return by using your service and CRA account?Or should I keep my bank account for tax return?(I’m not Canadian. So if I don’t need my b... read more
1NAOM1 ‎Posted Monday
Top Contributors