Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Troubleshooting
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
I am starting my 2019 tax return today and I ran into an issue where it will not transfer all the prior year information. I purchased the premier version last year and I am looking to purchase the standard version this year. I have followed the guide... read more
jwhite53 ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post 57 seconds ago by newuser2
I see multiple people have posted about this, and no one at TurboTax is responding. 2016 online has completely disappeared, the old links don't work. Now download is the only option. There was no warning, no notifications when signing in to any Intui... read more
abbottoklus ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post an hour ago by TurboTaxLise
I am Canadian citizen. I lived and worked in USA (Illinois) from January 1 to June 15 on a visa. I then moved back to Canada and now work full time in Toronto. I own property in Canada, but not US. - Can i use Turbo Tax, assuming I need to fill in US... read more
jeffspi ‎Posted Monday | Latest post an hour ago by TurboTaxMary-Ann1
Information added in T1255 (example Line 7) is not linking to Line 7 in T2091. And cannot manually add information to Line 7 in T2091. Other Lines do not link as well.
SJFarrant ‎Posted 3 hours ago
Not all of my data transferred over to my 2019 return from 2018. For example when I compare the detail Summary all of the refundable tax credits from prior year show zero instead of the actual numbers from 2018.
bgal0000 ‎Posted Thursday | Latest post yesterday by TurboTaxKim
charliebear03 ‎Posted October 31, 2019 | Latest post yesterday by TurboTaxKim
Top Contributors