Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Troubleshooting
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
Hello, I downloaded my 2020 TT Standard edition and it appears to have installed fine. When it attempts to start, I get the splash screen, then a rectangle screen with the title and empty white space where the window content should be placed. I am as... read more
Stuart ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post yesterday by PepeLePeu
I want to pay shareholders a dividend that is goes on their income for 2020. So I have added the dividend amount at line 2962 as dividends declared and also at line 3701 as dividends paid. It is also on line 450 on schedule 3. Is this correct? Or sho... read more
kerrybrook ‎Posted yesterday
I bough the Turotax 2000 Canada Standard Online Edition from Costco and the 16 digits activation code is not working. Please help
Qtaxchiu ‎Posted yesterday
Hello, My name is Andrew Parker. I just completed a Netfile for my 2018 return. I was also ready to Netfile my spouse's return, but now I can't get back to that screen.Help! Transaction Number :T[phone number removed]Authorization Number :03426J Andr... read more
AndrewPaulGordon ‎Posted Tuesday
I can put this under wages and salary but this is a different line item on the actual T2125 form? Does it actually make a difference?
garrettnb ‎Posted October 30, 2019 | Latest post Sunday by acrossky
Top Contributors