Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Troubleshooting
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
I just noticed this and called TurboTax Support, and did a screen share of my downloaded 2023 TurboTax Online Self-Employed PDF return with their Tier1 and Tier 2 agents:Although the 3-page Cumulative Net Investment Loss (CNIL ) T936 was included the... read more
switchflaka ‎Posted March 9, 2024 | Latest post May 14, 2024 by TurboTaxBrenda
I was helping my parents do their taxes using Turbo Tax Premier Online, and then had a sticker shock when he was going to pay. I have Turbo Tax Premier Download and had 9 unused returns, so we decided to do my parents taxes via my Download instead. I... read more
scarfinv ‎Posted March 27, 2024 | Latest post May 1, 2024 by SS007Fly
I am trying to install TurboTax CD/Download and the disc is not working properly.
Moderator ‎Posted March 30, 2024 | Latest post March 30, 2024 by TurboTaxSusan
Hello, I have a T5/RL3 slip with an amount on box13/case D only. Turbotax keeps showing the same error even if i completely delete the slips: Your taxable dividend does not equal your actual amount of eligible dividends multiply by 138% plus your act... read more
Onutza ‎Posted August 4, 2020 | Latest post March 28, 2024 by willy2
How do I recover or reset password on password saved tax return, ie: *.tt22 file? Or able to open without password?
echanning ‎Posted January 19, 2024 | Latest post yesterday by willija1
We're sorry, the Canada Revenue Agency was unable to accept your NETFILE tax return.Message from the CRA:CRA Result Code: 15Your account is locked. If you need assistance, please contact us. contact usYou have 2 options:• Recommended - Try NETFILE ag... read more
visiontee ‎Posted Friday
For a person who turned 60 in 2021 and collected CPP retirement pension for 4 months, the CPP exemption should be the full $3,500. Schedule 8 Part 2 Box A shows 12 months for the exemption, which is correct. However, the basic exemption is prorated s... read more
DJK1 ‎Posted May 7, 2022 | Latest post Friday by Ques_Solver
I’m filling out the T2222 forms for travel benefits - Northern residents. It only has space for 4 individuals but there are 5 in my family. How can I fix this? It won’t let me add an additional person so I’d have to do an additional T2222 form, but t... read more
stokes21 ‎Posted February 24, 2024 | Latest post Friday by TurboTaxBrenda
Hi I was granted $36k in Stock Options in 2022 that expired worthless in 2023. Now that I'm filing taxes for 2023 how to I claim back income taxes on the stock options that inflated my income in 2022?
talltales ‎Posted Wednesday | Latest post Friday by Ques_Solver
Top Contributors