Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mookzibacan
Returning Member

Auto-fill not available. Turbotax shows: "Auto-fill my return will be available on February 19, 2024 from the CRA. ...". But today is April 14, 2024.

Auto-fill not available. Turbotax shows: "Auto-fill my return will be available on February 19, 2024 from the CRA. Come back to this page any time after that date to import your tax slips."

But today is April 14, 2024.

3 Replies
mookzibacan
Returning Member

Auto-fill not available. Turbotax shows: "Auto-fill my return will be available on February 19, 2024 from the CRA. ...". But today is April 14, 2024.

At 7am, the incorrect message disappeared. 

Probably it is not available before 7am but Turbotax was using a wrong message.

dancep99

Thanks so much, I am in Europe so the time in Ottawa is 430am... I will try again later.  Hard to believe they would us that as an error message, this is mentioned from years ago!  My first time using TTax as Studio Tax doesnt work on a Chrome book.  Not a great start!

dancep99

Okay it worked at 7am... CRA my account opens at 6am....  This error message almost made me dump Turbo Tax and try another.  That's a bad mistake and has been there for years!