Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I change my password when I don't have access to my original email which my Turbo Tax account is attached to?

No longer have access to original email attached to TurboTax, can't change password
1 Reply
sarac1

Can I change my password when I don't have access to my original email which my Turbo Tax account is attached to?

Hi there, 

Thanks for reaching out! 

If you lost or forgot your user ID and password, and no longer have access to your phone or email on file, use the Account Recovery Request form in this section.

To complete the request, you'll need a high-quality image of your proof of identification, such as a driver's license or provincial ID. We recommend that you use your mobile phone to take photos of the front and back of your ID to submit with your request, to speed up response time. We'll process your request within one business day.

For your security, only you can make changes to your Intuit Account. Our support team doesn't have access to update or modify your account information.

1. Use your mobile phone to take a high-quality photo of your driver's license, provincial ID, passport, or notarized document.
  2. Fill out the form below with your info, and upload your ID or document.
  3. Within one business day, look for an email from no_response@intuit.com with the next steps. If we approve your request, you'll receive a link to reset your password.

VIEW ORIGINAL POST