Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why does Turbo tax add boxes 23, 32 and 39 on a T3? They are all pertaining to one dividend?

Why does Turbo tax add boxes 23, 32 and 39 on a T3? They are all pertaining to one dividend?

Desktop, standard version.  Have been a user since day 1

Leaving for an appt, later!

I can't check it today, will try to recreate the issue when I am at the office.  I do love the TurboTax software, just for my own purposes Profile, which is another fine Intuit product, fits nice.

take care, you have my contacts.  I would never let this fly through my QA/QC division.

You aren't going to be able to send me email direct, but here is a link you can use.
https://support.turbotax.intuit.ca/contact/#/home

I agree with you. This has been a TurboTax design problem for many years, through many versions. There is no valid reason that it should add those three boxes, as a total of those is irrelevant, incorrect and misleading, 

This is an issue in other parts of the TurboTax interface, where values are totaled that should not be totaled.