Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does the Live Assist functionality work?? I have Live Assist & Review self employed but keep on being redirected to post a forum ticket when I click on Connect Now.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Does the Live Assist functionality work?? I have Live Assist & Review self employed but keep on being redirected to post a forum ticket when I click on Connect Now.

We are aware of the issue and working on a resolution. Until then, the workaround is to post a tax question, which will reroute you to a phone number to connect to our tax experts. We appreciate your patience and your continued support.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

We are aware of the issue and working on a resolution. Until then, the workaround is to post a tax question, which will reroute you to a phone number to connect to our tax experts. We appreciate your patience and your continued support.

Thank you @TurboTaxLise , I can see it now works.

I followed the steps, got a case number, however when I called I reached a "product" expert that could only provide general info on the products, not a Tax Expert.

She mentioned that for tax questions I should use the "Review" link, which gives me an appointment in another day.

Am I missing something? I understood that the product comes with 2 features: Unlimited Tax Advice (by a tax professional) + Final Review (by a tax professional).

What the phone rep said is: Unlimited calls about general product features + Final review by a tax professional.

Thank you

Please go check your private message for further instruction.