Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For T2125, where in the actual Home & Bus TurboTax software can you enter in the percentage of the partnership? My wife and I are 50/50 for selfemployment inc and exp.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

For T2125, where in the actual Home & Bus TurboTax software can you enter in the percentage of the partnership? My wife and I are 50/50 for selfemployment inc and exp.

Thank you for your question.

If you are using the online version, you will see the place to enter the partner ship on the first page.

If you are using the desktop product, you will see this line on the identification section.

Please, you will need to fill a T2125 for each spouse, with the informayion of the partner on each T2125.

Have a good day.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Thank you for your question.

If you are using the online version, you will see the place to enter the partner ship on the first page.

If you are using the desktop product, you will see this line on the identification section.

Please, you will need to fill a T2125 for each spouse, with the informayion of the partner on each T2125.

Have a good day.