Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kadams1

Getting the "Canada Revenue Agency's electronic services are currently unavailable" message...

… but the site is clearly up: I can log in with my ID, check my filing status, etc.  

What am I missing?  I want to get my (obviously late) filing done, so this is a bit frustrating.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
kadams1

Getting the "Canada Revenue Agency's electronic services are currently unavailable" message...

I restarted TurboTax three times, and suddenly... the error goes away?  Seems as if the connection to CRA is a bit unstable/inconsistent.

- it failed again later when I tried to get my forms from the CRA: tried twice more, and on the third try it successfully loaded my T4s / RRSP forms. 

View solution in original post

1 Reply
kadams1

I restarted TurboTax three times, and suddenly... the error goes away?  Seems as if the connection to CRA is a bit unstable/inconsistent.

- it failed again later when I tried to get my forms from the CRA: tried twice more, and on the third try it successfully loaded my T4s / RRSP forms.