Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good morning.. How do I handle the amount of box 135 on the t4A slip? Is it automatically entered in my Medical expenses or do I add it myself to my list of expenses.Pa

The medical summary shows the expenses I entered then below states "amount from T4Box 85 or T4A from 135".. do I input that number myself or is it automatically factored in by your program?  Thanks Paul
1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Good morning.. How do I handle the amount of box 135 on the t4A slip? Is it automatically entered in my Medical expenses or do I add it myself to my list of expenses.Pa

The medical summary automatically includes amounts entered in Box 85 of the T4 and Box 135 of the T4A.  You do not need to enter it again directly on the medical expenses screen

View solution in original post

1 Reply

The medical summary automatically includes amounts entered in Box 85 of the T4 and Box 135 of the T4A.  You do not need to enter it again directly on the medical expenses screen