Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pauldorie

Have on file previous tax submission ...have lost all information on tax forms and was unable to submit to CRA....please give me a link to r

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Have on file previous tax submission ...have lost all information on tax forms and was unable to submit to CRA....please give me a link to r

Please contact our customer service advising them that you have had an error when trying to file your return.

Even when your computer shuts down your TurboTax account stays the same- You should of been able to log in using the same credentials.

Click on the following

https://support.turbotax.intuit.ca/contact/

View solution in original post

6 Replies

What error were you getting that you couldn't submit to CRA ?
pauldorie

After paying for the program and submitting it to Turbo my computer was shut down and when I returned I could not enter my account program it would not accept my pass word and I was left with no copy for my records  or more importantly a way to file my documents with CRA....also I was out my fee... I tried all resources to contact Turbo and could not. I was forced to either hire someone to do my taxes or redo  over the internet which I  was hoping would somehow kick in to my previously lost report.....this did not happen and so I have paid twice for a filing that should have been done the first time....I am looking for reimbursement for this occurrence....Paul Dorie

Please contact our customer service advising them that you have had an error when trying to file your return.

Even when your computer shuts down your TurboTax account stays the same- You should of been able to log in using the same credentials.

Click on the following

https://support.turbotax.intuit.ca/contact/
pauldorie

have contacted them ..but no response as to reimbursement

What did they advise ? They are the ones who look after reimbursements.
pauldorie

Guess it hard for them to make a simple decision reimburse or not