Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
amanothi

Hi, there is an amount being added to my return under "Carrying charges, support and other" but I can't find where this was entered?

I have gone through the carrying charges and deductions section multiple times but there is no screen related to "carrying charges" however they are showing up as a deduction in my summary.
1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
amanothi

Hi, there is an amount being added to my return under "Carrying charges, support and other" but I can't find where this was entered?

These amounts can come from T slips, so look at all your T slips as some of them may have deductible amounts.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
amanothi

These amounts can come from T slips, so look at all your T slips as some of them may have deductible amounts.

ejwicks1

incorrect. the tax system is doing this by itself. I did input my CPP in the correct spot

It came up in the deductions category but is no longer accessible. I'm having the same problem