Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do i make the t-slip pop up box larger? I just downloaded the program on a new laptop (windows 10) and I can't seem to get the Tslip pop up to increase in size.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

How do i make the t-slip pop up box larger? I just downloaded the program on a new laptop (windows 10) and I can't seem to get the Tslip pop up to increase in size.

IF you try your DPI settings perhaps that can help.To Set Custom DPI Scaling Level for All Displays in Control Panel
1. Open the Control Panel (icons view), and click/tap on the Display icon.

2. Under Change size of items, click/tap on the set a custom scaling level link, then keep following the directions.

The most common reason you cannot see the boxes or enter the amounts in the boxes within TurboTax is the resolution and DPI/font settings on your system. It could be one or the other, or both. Check your font/DPI settings - if you have them turned up higher than the normal size, the bottom boxes may by cut off (for example, a customer had their DPI at 150% and once they turned that to normal, they saw the entire list of boxes for all T-Slips). If this doesn't work please call us by clicking the following link to the Contact Us page. Then complete the required information. A phone number will appear, along with your incident ID. Call the number. This will ensure that an appropriate agent is assigned to your query:
https://support.turbotax.intuit.ca/contact/

View solution in original post

1 Reply

IF you try your DPI settings perhaps that can help.To Set Custom DPI Scaling Level for All Displays in Control Panel
1. Open the Control Panel (icons view), and click/tap on the Display icon.

2. Under Change size of items, click/tap on the set a custom scaling level link, then keep following the directions.

The most common reason you cannot see the boxes or enter the amounts in the boxes within TurboTax is the resolution and DPI/font settings on your system. It could be one or the other, or both. Check your font/DPI settings - if you have them turned up higher than the normal size, the bottom boxes may by cut off (for example, a customer had their DPI at 150% and once they turned that to normal, they saw the entire list of boxes for all T-Slips). If this doesn't work please call us by clicking the following link to the Contact Us page. Then complete the required information. A phone number will appear, along with your incident ID. Call the number. This will ensure that an appropriate agent is assigned to your query:
https://support.turbotax.intuit.ca/contact/