Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
grintutit

How may I be refunded for Uber driver discount?Although I used the link provided by my Uber driver account to register with Turbotax, I did not receive the 40% discount.

I would like to follow up refunding of the fee discount. Also, there were some issues on loading of my T4 slips from CRA by Turbo tax. Although I tried several times to fix the issue, the software was not able to include all of the slips correctly. In this regard, I have to prepare a paper tax return and mail it.
1 Reply
LenaH
Employee Tax Expert

How may I be refunded for Uber driver discount?Although I used the link provided by my Uber driver account to register with Turbotax, I did not receive the 40% discount.

Unfortunately, our agents are unable to apply or issue refunds for affiliate discounts if the return was prepared at the regular TurboTax.com site. The discount should have been applied if you always started on the affiliate partner’s website, such as Uber. 

Please contact us at (800) 446-8848 if you did use the affiliate partner's website and the discount still did not populate. TurboTax is open daily from 5:00 AM to 9:00 PM PT.

How do I get my TurboTax affiliate partner discount?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"