Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am trying to download the 2018 software for 1 person. It says "oops we've hit a snag but I am connected to the internet?

1 Reply
Ques_Solver
Returning Member

I am trying to download the 2018 software for 1 person. It says "oops we've hit a snag but I am connected to the internet?

• You can try to Clear Cache and Cookies: In Chrome: Go to Settings > Privacy and security > Clear browsing data. In Firefox: Go to Options > Privacy & Security > Cookies and Site Data > Clear Data. In Edge: Go to Settings > Privacy, search, and services > Clear browsing data.
  • Try a Different Browser: If you are using Chrome, try Firefox, Edge, or another browser.
  • Disable Extensions: Temporarily disable browser extensions, especially ad blockers or privacy extensions.
  • Download Windows Device: If you are using MAC it will not download on it, you have to use a Windows device to download the software.
  • Check Firewall/Antivirus Settings: Ensure that your firewall or antivirus software is not blocking the download.

If you are still not able to resolve this issue, please contact our phone support team at 1-888-829-8608 for more help.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.