Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can only access one of the two profiles in my account. I want to call to sort out but I’m in England and can’t access the toll free number. How can I reach them?

7 Replies

I can only access one of the two profiles in my account. I want to call to sort out but I’m in England and can’t access the toll free number. How can I reach them?

Unfortunately. you can't reach out to our phone support with a phone number other than a Canadian or US phone number. What exactly are you needing in order to get in both accounts?

Thank you in advance for your help 😊.  So I go to the log in page and put in my email address and it sends me a confirmation number by email and I put that in and it’s all fine.  I have 2 profiles set up in my account, one for my husband and myself and one for our daughter.  If I click on the one for my husband and myself then it asks for the password, I put that in and it’s fine.  The problem comes if I click on our daughter’s profile in my account.  It asks for a password and I put it in but it says it’s not correct.  I’ve tried all my typical passwords and it doesn’t work.  It doesn’t give me the option to reset my password or ask me security questions or anything.  The only option other than putting in the correct password (which I don’t know) is to contact customer care, which I can’t do because it’s a toll free Canadian number and I’m not in the country.  I desperately need to access our daughter’s tax submission from 2023 (for 2022).  How can I reset the password?

Did  you use TurboTax Online or TurboTax Desktop? If the Desktop version (Download) then we have no way of knowing what was entered as a password and we will not be able to assist in retrieving that specific tax return as it is password protected. 

I used TurboTax online.

Can you help please?

Is  your email address still valid? If yes, just put "YES" do not write out your email address as this is a public forum.

Yes my email is still valid.