Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cannot access my T4 from the cra website , can a tax expert access them or request my T4s?

1 Reply

I cannot access my T4 from the cra website , can a tax expert access them or request my T4s?

If you are having trouble accessing your T4 from the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) website, you may want to try logging in again to ensure that you are entering your login information correctly. You can also try clearing your browser cache and cookies or using a different browser.

If you are still unable to access your T4, you can contact the CRA at 1 (800) 959-8281 directly to request a copy. For more information on how to request copies of your T-slips, please refer to the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) page; Get a copy of your slips

Please note that a tax expert will not be able to access your T4s without your authorization or permission from the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA). As per the CRA, You can authorize your representative online using the "Authorize my representative" service in My Account and your representative will have instant access to your information and the online services to easily manage your account. You can also view, change, or cancel your representative's authorization online at any time. For more information on how you can authorize or cancel a representative, go to Representative authorization.

For more information, please visit TurboTax FAQs page: How to Request a T4 from Canada Revenue Agency

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.