Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
duc1

I entered two returns in error and can not delete either one to start again. Have followed the closecand open the return with the tools bar etc but no trash can shows

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I entered two returns in error and can not delete either one to start again. Have followed the closecand open the return with the tools bar etc but no trash can shows

First, go Tools > Return Manager > where you could see all the returns you created. If you have two returns in there, you can delete the one with the trash can but  not the 'active" one. If you want to delete the 'active' one too, create a new return. Then, go back to the Return Manager and select that initial return you wanted to delete.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

First, go Tools > Return Manager > where you could see all the returns you created. If you have two returns in there, you can delete the one with the trash can but  not the 'active" one. If you want to delete the 'active' one too, create a new return. Then, go back to the Return Manager and select that initial return you wanted to delete.