Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bzen

I find your site difficult to navigate and want to delete the 2 returns you say I have standing and start all over, sorry about that ,let's go...

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I find your site difficult to navigate and want to delete the 2 returns you say I have standing and start all over, sorry about that ,let's go...

Thank you for your question.

Sorry for the problem you has with the software.

If you are using the online product, please click on tool, chose return manager. You will see a box with all the returns you did on this account. You will see a red X to delete them.

If you are using our desktop product, the returns was save o your hard disk under my document.

You will be able to delete them there.

If you need more assistance, please call us by clicking the following link to the Contact Us page. Then complete the required information.

A phone number will appear, along with your incident ID. Call the number. This will ensure that an appropriate agent is assigned to your query:

https://support.turbotax.intuit.ca/contact/

We look forward to hearing from you.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Thank you for your question.

Sorry for the problem you has with the software.

If you are using the online product, please click on tool, chose return manager. You will see a box with all the returns you did on this account. You will see a red X to delete them.

If you are using our desktop product, the returns was save o your hard disk under my document.

You will be able to delete them there.

If you need more assistance, please call us by clicking the following link to the Contact Us page. Then complete the required information.

A phone number will appear, along with your incident ID. Call the number. This will ensure that an appropriate agent is assigned to your query:

https://support.turbotax.intuit.ca/contact/

We look forward to hearing from you.