Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I got the online edition of Turbo Tax at Costco. When I got to the /activate page I login, but can't enter my code . It just loops me back to /active screen?

I don't get any error with my login. It is a verified account. I am just looping to the "Let's Get Started" page. What do I need to do?
3 Replies

I got the online edition of Turbo Tax at Costco. When I got to the /activate page I login, but can't enter my code . It just loops me back to /active screen?

If you purchased TurboTax Online - and activated the code - You should be able to sign into TurboTax and it will tell you how many returns you have left to complete. When you get to the  Let’s Get Started! What’s your name?-  Once you enter your name - you click continue. It should move forward, I just tested it. Please try again.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

My issue is that I can't activate my code. The Intuit website does not give me the option. I can login however the review and activate step is never active. See the video I made show this behavior (link below).

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipOmMOyNkERjpaBR4HVtN3WqPsZ0PSBlwjD[product key removed]QZosRc-s...

Brenda,

I found if I logged into Intuit through the EDGE browser, rather than Chrome, I could access a section to activate my product code. 

All is well now.

Thank you,

Phil