Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a T5/NR4 Trading summery report, where would I enter this?

I have no interest or dividend income from last year but I do have an investment income that is mentioned on my last page of T5/NR4 Trading summary! Where would i have to enter this? There are no boxes in this file, I just have one number that is my Debit of the year!

Thank you

1 Reply

I have a T5/NR4 Trading summery report, where would I enter this?

The “T5/NR4 Trading summary report” is not a Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) tax slip, so if you are not sure what type of income this report is showing, you would need to contact whoever gave you this document.

If it is Interest income and it’s over $50, then you should check your Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) My Account as you should receive a T5 slip for that amount. If the amount is less than $50, you will not get a T5 slip, but you still must include the income on your tax return.

To do this in TurboTax Online:

1. At the top right of the page, click the "Find" icon (magnifying glass).
  2. When the search bar appears, type in “int”, select “Interest on Bank Accounts Not Reported on a T-slip” from the list, then click the “Go” button.
  3. This will take you to the Interest on Bank Accounts Not Reported on a T-Slip page. There you can enter your interest amount.
  4. Click the “Continue” button to save your work.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.