Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I moved with my family this year, i stayed within company and just transferred location. Im trying to claim Moving expense but i only have one T4 as its the same company

When i try to completed tax file - it continues to ask for " my income" for my new location. ? My T4 is for my work for the company for the whole year. I have no started a " new job" just a Transfer
1 Reply

I moved with my family this year, i stayed within company and just transferred location. Im trying to claim Moving expense but i only have one T4 as its the same company

It's a quick calculation. You have to calculate (from your Tslip) your income from the time you arrived at the new location to the end of the year.

You have indicated that you are using TurboTax Live Assist & Review – please refer to the links provided below to contact our team of experts if needed:  

Footnote: We at TurboTax want to encourage you and your close family to take all necessary precautions to ensure your safety. Please review the articles provided below for more information during these difficult times: