Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need to open my 2019 TT return but no longer have the software on my computer. How do I get it?

4 Replies

I need to open my 2019 TT return but no longer have the software on my computer. How do I get it?

Did you purchase your software in store or directly from TurboTax? Also, is the email you are using here still valid- and if yes, please just put "Yes" as this is a public forum and no personal information can be shared.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

MikeTak

Purchased through download I believe, I have DVD's for other tax years but not 2019. This is a valid email address. I'd appreciate your help. Thanks

MikeTak

I have the registration information and IKC / Serial #. It was purchased May 23, 2020

If you have the IKC, you should be able to download and reinstall the software. Open this link and scroll down past the video to click on 2019. It will download directly.

Where can I download the CD/download edition of TurboTax?

Thank you for choosing TurboTax