Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mikemcdon

I prepare and netfile 10 family returns from my computer , many are students with T4's and live in different provinces. Which Turbo Tax Product should I obtain ?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I prepare and netfile 10 family returns from my computer , many are students with T4's and live in different provinces. Which Turbo Tax Product should I obtain ?

The software can be used in any province in Canada. The downloaded version would be the best choice for you, as it offers you the opportunity to do up to 20 returns.

I would suggest the Standard version of the software because it offers you 8 return above $25000 and up to 12 more under $25000 for students.

Here is the link to get you started - https://bit.ly/2Tt3uuv

Tips: Quebec is the only province that requires you to file a provincial tax return. Elsewhere you file with the CRA only. Also, you are allowed to do up to 20 returns per computer as per the CRA.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

The software can be used in any province in Canada. The downloaded version would be the best choice for you, as it offers you the opportunity to do up to 20 returns.

I would suggest the Standard version of the software because it offers you 8 return above $25000 and up to 12 more under $25000 for students.

Here is the link to get you started - https://bit.ly/2Tt3uuv

Tips: Quebec is the only province that requires you to file a provincial tax return. Elsewhere you file with the CRA only. Also, you are allowed to do up to 20 returns per computer as per the CRA.

mikemcdon

This is awesome - To confirm - Standard version allows me to prepare and efile up to 8 returns ( income above $ 25,000 ) plus an additional 12 returns ( income below $ 25,000 ) ?
Therefore, I will be able prepare and file for my many family members whom are students as they have little employment or other income. Thank You from All of their Parents !!

🙂  That is awesome and I am very glad that you are glad!! Happy filing from me to ALL of their Parents!