Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ClCa

I purchased Turbotax Standard 2022 from Costco. The Licence code does not work to activate download. How do I resolve this issue?

I have wasted over an hour without finding a solution. Turbotax is not helpful. Should I return product to Costco?
2 Replies

I purchased Turbotax Standard 2022 from Costco. The Licence code does not work to activate download. How do I resolve this issue?

First, please make sure that you have purchased the right product. The codes for TurboTax Online will not work with TurboTax CD/Download & vice-versa and check to make sure you've entered the correct license code.

Second, if you bought TurboTax at a retailer (Costco, Walmart, Staples, etc.), please make sure that you are using the code that came in the package. It may be on a slip of paper or on a scratch-off card. It is not on the outside of the box or on your receipt.

If you are still not able to resolve your code issue, please contact our support team.: TurboTax Contact Us.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

ClCa

I spoke with a Turbo Tax technical rep who resolved the issue.