Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I received Turbo Tax email regarding discount. I clicked on the link - it lead me to the Turbo Tax website with discount prices. However, discount not actually applied.

Email from Turbo Tax states it will give a discount this week if we use their services before May 1st deadline.  However, upon proceeding and entering my info, the website didn't applied the discount as promised.  What's going on?  We can't reach out to Turbo Tax directly for help!
1 Reply
TurboTaxTania
Returning Member

I received Turbo Tax email regarding discount. I clicked on the link - it lead me to the Turbo Tax website with discount prices. However, discount not actually applied.

Typically you will get a code where you would need to apply it at the end in order to have the discount apply.  If you did not get the code or the code you got is not working unfortunately you will need to reach out to our support as they are best equipped to resolve this issue.

Free and paid users of TurboTax Online and CD/download products can get in touch with customer support by calling 1-888-829-8608.

• February 20 to May 1, 2023 (Monday to Sunday):  
    • 9 AM to midnight ET for English support
    • 9 AM to 9 PM ET for French support
  • Rest of the year (Monday to Friday): 
    • 9 AM to 6 PM ET for English support
    • 9 AM to 6 PM ET for French support