Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login to Turbo Tax I get asked the same questions about review certain items they think I've over looked. How do I see if I actually did \Netfile my 2023 tax return?

I did the reviews 3 times answered the same way. I'm not overlooking anything, I'm not entitled to the items they are suggesting yet I need to know if my return actually was filed, Is there a way to find out?
6 Replies

Login to Turbo Tax I get asked the same questions about review certain items they think I've over looked. How do I see if I actually did \Netfile my 2023 tax return?

After you use NETFILE, the CRA will issue a confirmation number once it has done a preliminary check of your return and the return is accepted through NETFILE for processing. Have you received a confirmation number?

You can also login to your CRA My Account to check the status of your return.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

I filed my taxes back in April with TurboTax, I logged into My CRA Account yesterday because I normally have my return within10 - 14 business days. CRA says they haven't received my taxes yet. But I have a email from TurboTax tell me I'm FILED AND FINISHED.

So No I haven't received anything from CRA.

Stephen

Sign into your return, and go to the File section of your income tax return to see if it will allow you to file again. If the CRA never received your return, something must have happened. Once filed make sure you see the NetFile confirmation page before you logout. 

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

Which part of I logged into MY CRA account and it says they haven't received my tax return yet. Capture CRA.PNG

I did all that and ended up just printing it out and mailing our returns. In the meantimeCapture TurboTax.PNG can you explain this from TurboTax? Yet CRA says they haven't received it. 

Stephen Fryer

Are you completing a US or a Canadian tax return?