Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dang2024

On INTUIT turbotax Deluxe Online Edition 2023 (No CD) where are the Live Forms and Schedules calculated by turbotax which were available on previous turbotax CD versions?

This will allow me to double check that I filled-in the correct data and verify that Turbotax considered all Schedules and Forms applicable to my situation.
1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

On INTUIT turbotax Deluxe Online Edition 2023 (No CD) where are the Live Forms and Schedules calculated by turbotax which were available on previous turbotax CD versions?

Unfortunately, TurboTax Online software does not offer the forms mode. The only thing you can do is, click on the top left drop-down arrow beside the amount of refund or amount owed, then go to your summary. You will be able to view all line numbers with the amounts.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Unfortunately, TurboTax Online software does not offer the forms mode. The only thing you can do is, click on the top left drop-down arrow beside the amount of refund or amount owed, then go to your summary. You will be able to view all line numbers with the amounts.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

dang2024

Hello TurboTax Brenda,

Thank you answering my question. It confirms me that the Forms Mode is not available on 2023 Deluxe Online Edition of Intuit TurboTax. This is a huge setback compared to the old TurboTax versions on CD (where the Forms Mode was available), because it did not allowed me to see rapidly how 2023 Deluxe Online Edition calculated Forms that mattered on my tax payer profile. I had to do it manually, by downloading those Form in pdf and following the instructions . Very disappointing and time consuming.

That is why, when invited to answer the end survey, I have rated 2023 Deluxe Online Edition of Intuit TurboTax with a poor 3 stars out of 5 (on previous years I usually gave 5 on 5 stars ...)

Hopefully next year the TurboTax software designers will correct this situation .....

Thank you for your feedback. Please note that the "FORMS MODE" is not available on any TurboTax Online versions, it is only available on TurboTax Desktop/Download versions.