Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
adbean1

I originally put my business income as professional income. Then switched, but my return still shows the professional income and I can't erase it - thoughts?

3 Replies

I originally put my business income as professional income. Then switched, but my return still shows the professional income and I can't erase it - thoughts?

you need to navigate to business summary page and delete unwanted  business form. Turbo tax will create 2 separate statements T2125  and in Free version you need to go through the flow from the beginning to navigate to summary page and delete unwanted one

adbean1

Thanks Tatsiana. 

On my T2125 business summary, it only shows the new, correct business on there. So I don't see anywhere to remove the old one, even after going through the whole flow. When I look at the overall return, line 13500 has my business income and 13700 is blank (as it should be), yet it still shows.

Is that the page you were referring to? 

if no amounts are listed you are good to go !