Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

turbo tax home and business software cd wont install

I purchased the software cd and it wont install  can you send me a download link. I can explore the files on the cd but some of them are corrupt. if needed I can access the serial key file to authenticate my cd.  

2 Replies

Yes use this.  

There should be a card in the CD case that says how to download it and you will need the 14 digit code from it to enter.

How to install Turbo Tax if you don't have a CD drive

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/installing/help/i-bought-the-cd-but-my-computer-doesn-t-have-a-cd-...

Hi, I downloaded the premier desktop edition but when I try to launch it it displays only a 5x6" blank, white window and no action is possible further. I spent hours online with the customer service, they took control of my computer but they couldn't fix anything. Just "Sorry, sorry that we couldn't help you". I own a new, performant computer running on WINDOWS 10. Finally, I asked to be refunded and I will go to H&R Block probably. However I have been a TurboTax customer since 2014 and this is a shame. My point is: if there are technical issues, do they stop at installation or displaying level or they impact the accuracy of the return maybe?