Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The drop down menu for credit card type and expiration to prepay for a package is not working. It just flashes and goes away. Same in contact section with platform drop

Trying to prepay for online 2015 TurboTax package. In Credit card info the drop down menus for type of card and expiry date only flash so fast one can't select an item from the drop down menu. I went to use the contact us section also and there too the drop down menu did not allow me to select a platform. So I can't order anything???

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

The drop down menu for credit card type and expiration to prepay for a package is not working. It just flashes and goes away. Same in contact section with platform drop

Which web browser are you using?

Can you try clearing your history, cache and cookies.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Which web browser are you using?

Can you try clearing your history, cache and cookies.

I am using Internet Explorer 11 through Windows 7. I tried to enter the responses without using the pull downs by just typing the start of what is in the drop down menus and that worked. The drop downs still only flashed so fast that it was impossible to click on anything. I did go to another site and had the same problem that isn't at all related to Turbo Tax so I believe now that the problem is on this computer and I will try other things. Thanks