Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a T4A with amount in box 28 for my consulting service, the Amount does not appear in the T2125 Part 1. How do I enter expenses if I have no T4A earnings in T2125?

Box 28 in T4A also includes HST so I need to claim this so I need an amount in  T2125 for income reported on T4A

3 Replies

I have a T4A with amount in box 28 for my consulting service, the Amount does not appear in the T2125 Part 1. How do I enter expenses if I have no T4A earnings in T2125?

Use the Find button to search and select the option for business.  Once on the summary page check to see if the T4A, started another T2125 for you.  This is where you will import your expenses. 

I’m using easy step, nit sure what you mean.

Here is some tips to help you move around within the TurboTax product.
 It will guide you to the Find button.  https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/replies/3484165