Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will the update for intrnet filing of a t2 business turn be available

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Hi markdaly57232:

Thank you for your question. The TurboTax Business Incorporated 2016/2017 version is still in the licensing process ith the CRA and will be able to transmit returns electronically once this process is complete. This should be in early January and an update will be released to the software at this time to enable internet filing and printing of returns. There is no specific date for the update, but it should be in the next couple of weeks. Thank you for your patience.

Regards,

-TurboTaxCody

View solution in original post

10 Replies

Hi markdaly57232:

Thank you for your question. The TurboTax Business Incorporated 2016/2017 version is still in the licensing process ith the CRA and will be able to transmit returns electronically once this process is complete. This should be in early January and an update will be released to the software at this time to enable internet filing and printing of returns. There is no specific date for the update, but it should be in the next couple of weeks. Thank you for your patience.

Regards,

-TurboTaxCody

pjharder

Any updates on this?  Still waiting for an update 2017 01 23
lijia_tj

I tried to file today and still it is showing waiting for update. When can I file this?
olivieri

I have the same issue (I attempted to file on 2017-01-29). I cannot do my internet filing (there is a popup that displays "TurboTax Business Incorporated 2016 requires an update to support printing and internet filing of returns. This update is expected to be available in January 2017." We are almost in February 2017. What's going on?
smdenis1
Returning Member

this is a bit frustrating even an update as to the hold up would be much appreciated. Thank you
yourkard2

i have the same issue and no update from TurboTax? Not a good 1st impression for your company or software. You offering refunds as your software was not labelled "unusable" in the store.
yourkard2

I cannot even print the T2 - you should not need licensing to print a 2016 return.
Anonymous
Not applicable

How come the update is not ready by now? It was promised for the end of January 2017 and I can't print any forms. At least we should be able to print forms. What's taking so long?
smdenis1
Returning Member

I just spoke to an agent and he indicated that the update should be available to us by the end of this week.