Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
krowat11

Where do I report my children's earned income? I was asked this question in Turbotax but I need to update it and now I can't find that section anywhere.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Where do I report my children's earned income? I was asked this question in Turbotax but I need to update it and now I can't find that section anywhere.

Deductions tab, Additional Dependent Information is where you will enter their earned income.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Deductions tab, Additional Dependent Information is where you will enter their earned income.

krowat11

This answer solved my problem.  What would be even more helpful would be for one to be able to type "dependents" in the Find section of Turbo tax and have the "Additional Dependent Information" display as an option.  This section does not display when one types "Dependents" in the Find field.  The Find field only displayed sections beginning with the word "dependents".  Displaying all sections that include the word "dependents" would have saved me a lot of time and frustration.

Your comment has been noted. Thank you! I am glad you got it resolved.