April 10, 2021 1:47 PM
To qualify, you must be living in Ontario at the beginning of the payment month, and at least one of the following applies:
- You are 18 years of age or older.
- You are currently or were previously married or in a common-law relationship.
- You are a parent who lives or previously lived with your child.
And in the previous year, you:
- Rented or paid property tax for your main residence
- Lived on a reserve and paid for your home energy costs
- Lived in a public long term care home (e.g., a seniors’ home) and paid an amount for your accommodation
For more details, you can go to the link below:
Thank you for using Intuit Turbotax