Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
markmarq1

How to enter a long list of receipts for home reno without timing out and losing all the work I've done?

4 Replies
markmarq1

How to enter a long list of receipts for home reno without timing out and losing all the work I've done?

I filled all the available spaces for entering renovation receipts, I need more; but, can't find out how.

can you group the expenses?
markmarq1

I can, had intended to; but, the form asks for specific, by date and vendor.
I would think that TurboTax would include ability to expand the number of entries, instead of imposing an arbitrary nnumber of entries.

Make sure you hit the "Save" button at the bottom left of the screen after each transaction.

• Tip: You are using the Live & Assist version of the software, for further assistance, below on how to reach them they will be able to walk you through the process of filing your tax return with the ability to view your screen if needed. 
I'm using TurboTax Live Assist & Review. How do I talk to a tax expert?