Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How was my response to "What was your income from foreign sources and Canadian sourced Part XIII income for the part of the year that you were not a ..?" reported to CRA?

I need to understand and ensure that the information reported on turbotax in my 2019 returns was provided to CRA correctly, specifically my response to this question - What was your income from foreign sources and Canadian sourced Part XIII income for the part of the year that you were not a Canadian resident?
3 Replies
kqx
Returning Member

How was my response to "What was your income from foreign sources and Canadian sourced Part XIII income for the part of the year that you were not a ..?" reported to CRA?

Your question/statement is a bit confusing. Whats that response for? 

alixblanx
Returning Member

'What was your income from foreign sources and Canadian sourced Part XIII income?'

Q: What is Part XIII income ?

Does that refer to foreign-sourced business paid income (i.e. full-time pay from a UK registered business, say) or is it just foreign income from: 'dividends, rental payments, old age pensions, retirement income payments and annuity payments as well as other types of investment income.'

alixblanx
Returning Member

'What was your income from foreign sources and Canadian sourced Part XIII income?'

Q: What is Part XIII income ?

Does that refer to foreign-sourced business paid income (i.e. full-time pay from a UK registered business) or is it just foreign income from: 'dividends, rental payments, old age pensions, retirement income payments and annuity payments as well as other types of investment income.' @TurboTaxAK