- Enter New T5008. The T5008 - Securities Transactions step appears Select
Fill out the form in TurboTax with the information from your slip. If your T5008 slip is for a joint account shared between spouses, enter your spouse’s percentage of ownership in the field Enter percentage of slip to claim on your spouse’s tax return (if applicable)
- Select Done With T5008. The T5008 - Summary step appears
- Review the information on-screen and follow the instructions below that match your situation:
- If the information is correct, select Done With T5008 Slips
- If the information isn’t correct, select Edit next to the slip and correct the information. When you return to this step, select Done With T5008 Slips
For more information on T5008 visit our TurboTax article -T5008 Slip - Statement of Securities Transaction
For more information visit our TurboTax FAQ- How do I enter a T5008 slip (and matching Relevé 18, if applicable)?
Thank you for choosing TurboTax.